Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Natural Progression

It's time to get the camera out and document these last few weeks before I am a mother of 3 children. I didn't take enough pregnancy photos with Emma and Zachary, and I said I would take more this go around. Of course life happens, the days rush past, and the camera sits dormant way too often.

I thought today I would post a progression of sorts.

This is me 29 years old and pregnant with Zach at 6 1/2 months. It was all so new and exciting.


This is me 2 years later pregnant with Emma just days before I gave birth to her. I had no idea what I was in for, or how fast she would enter the world.


And... at 36, me 8 months pregnant with Luke. It's still new and exciting. I still have no idea what to expect. I am sure it's going to be a fun ride though.

No comments: