Thursday, March 8, 2012

Right Now

Outside my window... it is sunny, but chilly.

I am thinking... we should be doing spelling, but I would love to get his post done first.

I am thankful for... the fact it is Thursday, which means tomorrow is the start of another three day weekend with my love.

From the kitchen... my crock pot is my friend. Tonight it's making split pea soup for us. I believe it is the third time it has been used this week.

I am wearing... my new favorite pants. Black cotton yoga pants with a built in skirt and wide legs. I could seriously live in these pants.

I am creating... nothing at the moment. I'm between knitting projects (recently finished a beautiful shawl). I have had the urge to scrapbook lately. Perhaps that will happen soon??

I am going... to be taking the youngsters to dance class in a couple short hours.

I am reading... just finished The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. A fun and fast read.

I am hoping... the events in front of us this weekend go smoothly. (Perhaps more information on this in an upcoming post?)

I am hearing... Zachary practice piano. Both he and Emma started lessons last month with our favorite science/piano teacher. They both seem to be enjoying it, and I love to hear practice going on in the house.

Around the house... cars, Legos, books, dolls, school, and lots of dust... need I say more?

One of my favorite things... time spent with my hubby on Wednesday nights at a new class we are taking.

A few plans for the rest of the week... taking things one day at a time, as much as I can. Butler taxes on Friday, desert property on Saturday, and visiting the "Mouse" on Sunday. Time with my family.

No comments: