Monday, October 26, 2009

Dad's latest garage sale find

I wasn't told about this little purchase before they came home, but I'm glad because I probably wouldn't have gone for it and that would have meant missing out on a lot of fun. Dan found a used kids set of drums at a neighbors garage sale, and they followed him home (at least it wasn't a car, I hate when they follow him home!).

Lately the kids favorite thing to do is to go out into the garage and put Air 1 on the radio and drum along. They close both the garage door and the laundry room door that leads to the garage. It's just enough of a buffer that I don't go crazy, but I can hear where they are and what they're up to. It actually works out really good. The best part is hearing the singing over the beat : ).

Can you see the concentration??



Looking closely at these photos, I can find many more of Dan's garage sale finds in the background. Well, it's his garage... my office doesn't look much better ; ).

No comments: