Wednesday, February 24, 2010

On the Needles


I have a very long boring project on the needles right now. I've been working on it for several months. It promises to be very cute once it is done, but in the mean time it's basically one stitch over and over and over.... get the point? Actually it has been a great project right now, since I am still learning how to breastfeed and knit at the same time. I don't have to worry about counting stitches too!

The pattern is the Twirly Skirt by Barefootknit. It is a free pattern on their website. It is so cute in the picture I had to start it up for my little girl.

I broke my rule about starting another project while one is still going, but who am I to stay within my own rules. I have a dear friend who has a baby due next month. His little feet just needed the baby booties from Knitting for Baby. Of course I gifted them before I shot a photo, but maybe I can get one when they are on his sweet little feet. : )

No comments: