Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Right Now


I haven't done this for awhile, and I think it is good sometimes to pause and see just where you are every once in awhile. So here it goes...

Outside my window... there are three kids and a daddy throwing the football around.


I am thinking... I am glad those screams are from outside and not inside the house right now.


I am thankful for... my mom coming to play with the kids today!


From the learning room... school is almost done for the day, and I feel as if I am keeping up (so far) this year.


From the kitchen... today was yogurt making day, I have a pork roast smelling heavenly in the crock pot, and a cake just came out of the oven ;-)


I am wearing... an elastic waisted skirt and a t-shirt (summer outfit of choice!)


I am creating... in the process of planning an art project for school tomorrow which involves sand art. Wondering if will be cool enough tomorrow to do it outside?


I am going... No where today or tomorrow, and that's how this homeschool mom likes it every once in awhile.


I am reading... the Spelling Power teacher's manual. I think the "just jump in and go" advise was very wise.


I am hoping... my oldest continues his enthusiasm for this new spelling curriculum.


I am hearing... my daughter ask for help from her brother, and him helping with a happy heart (music to my ears).


Around the house... completely enjoying our newly re-organized living areas. Love that it is giving us more room to live and to school.


One of my favorite things... listening to my son share his school work with his Nana and listening to his enthusiasm.


A few plans for the rest of the week... grinding grain and making bread tomorrow, planning a date night for this weekend to celebrate my hubby and my 13th anniversary.



No comments: