Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Another Busy Day

We had another busy day today. It started with a visit with grandpa in the hospital. Three kids at the hospital for three hours. They were all so well behaved, I am such a proud mama. Most of the time when I need them to behave in situations like these, they do. The cutest part was the two older ones cheering on grandpa with the PT when they got him up to walk. Grandpa was actually discharged today, which is wonderful. Thankfully my cousin was able to come and take him home, which let us head home to complete our second day of 2nd grade. We also got through another day of K. The day was also full of diaper washing, lunches, homemade meatloaf and mashed potatoes, general baby wrangling, and etc,etc... I was blessed to be able to run out for the first homeschool mom's night out of the year tonight. I am always so encouraged by other moms that are walking this same path beside me.

Yes, it was another busy day in our Father's World. Although, my day ends with a smile as I get to end it with this little sleepy angel. Good night ;-)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments: